Tools and Resources for Writing
Software, articles, and other help for writers
If you are looking for software to help with your writing projects, look at our writing tools.
If you like to read about writing, see the articles and ebooks in
Marketing Your Writings,
and Your Writings - Stories, Essays, Poetry.
Book Writer™ – Word Processing for Writers
Are you writing a book?
Are you a student?
Are you researching?
If you are writing a book, or you have chapters, notes, papers, or any writings spread across multiple files,
you can use Book Writer™ to free your creative mind from your computer.
Version 5.50: Now you can keep records on People, Places, Events, and Notes with your writings!
- Combine related files into a project for easy management.
- Merge individual chapters into a single manuscript for submissions.
- Open all files in a project with a single click.
- Move from file to file by clicking notebook tabs.
- Find any word or phrase in all project files, opened or not.
- Copy or move all files at once.
- Zip all files in a project for backup or emailing.
- Think of the right word easily with Active Thesaurus™.
- Eliminate needless business functions from your word editor.
If you are a writer—not a business person or secretary—try this word processor made for writers!
$89.95 On sale! $67.00
(Orders are processed on the parent company's secure site.)
Whitesmoke™ – Check and Perfect Your Writing
Need help with grammar? Spelling? Punctuation?
No matter what software you are using for word processing, Whitesmoke can help perfect what you write!
Grammar, spelling, and other language checking for fiction, non-fiction,
business letters, legal medical documents, and email.
All these writing tools in one:
Grammar checker, Thesaurus, Spell checker, Punctuation checker, Idioms dictionary.
- Works with any word processing software—Book Writer™, MS Word®, and others.
- Perfect your English grammar with our English grammar check, grammar corrector, and grammar lessons.
- Get just the right word with smart synonyms from our extensive synonyms dictionary.
- Use the proofreader to check your English grammar and every other aspect of your writing.
- Spell everything right with the spell checker's extensive dictionaries.
- Power up your writing with relevant adjectives, adverbs, and phrases.
- Get your punctuation right with the rules of the punctuation checker.
Whitesmoke works with most applications!
Use Whitesmoke with Book Writer™, Microsoft Word®, Outlook Express, Firefox, Internet Explorer—and many others.
Selected Articles and Stories
|Freelance Writing for Newspapers|
No matter how many times I see my writing published, it never stops being the best adrenaline rush ever. Yesterday one of my articles appeared in a national newspaper. No big deal, really:
|How To Use Google's Formula For Success, To Write Your Most Powerful Sales Copy Ever!|
Is it actually possible to use the same formula the mightyGoogle uses, to create your own compelling sales copy? It is, and today I'm going to let you in on the verypowerful secret they use, so you can do exactly that.
|Article Writing Tips From Spongebob Squarepants|
Wisdom can be found in the most unexpected places. Today, wisdom bubbled up from a pineapple under the sea. I suddenly realized that everything you’d want to know about writing articles for your website can be taught by SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends.
|Is Your Book Selling Well?|
If your campaign isn't doing so well there might be a million reasons why. Everything from the book cover to the timing of the book release could affect sales. But there are a few other components that could affect sales and actually cause a campaign to fail that has the potential of being successful.
|Drive Free Traffic To Your Website By Writing Articles|
One of the best ways to drive traffic to your website is by writing articles. Getting your own articles written, distributed and published on the Internet is one of the very best Internet marketing techniques in existence.
|5 Business Essentials (Besides Great Copywriting) To Maximize Your Sales Success|
Effective copywriting is one piece of the puzzle. But you also need some basic business essentials. Sure, great ad copy is a crucial component to marketing success, but it's not the be-all-and-end-all some people seem to think.
|How To Make Real Money From Writing?|
The significance of writing skills is emphasized far and wide over and over again. Writing skills are called mandatory, indispensable, crucial and drastic ability, a ticket to the thriving future of the person.
|How To Write A Compelling Display Ad To Sell Whatever You Want|
How come you're seeing certain ads over-and-over again? Why are they working. and why do some display ads deserve tobe nothing more than bird cage lining. Since we've been discussing sales copy "voices" lately, I'lllet you in on a little secret about display advoices.